Senior Grant Application
The Emily Slaughter Community Foundation (ESCF) seeks to create a permanent that would benefit citizens and organizations in communities for generations to come. We provide leadership, expertise and capital to address social issues and serve as a resource for citizens, non-profit, civic, governmental and philanthropic organizations.
The Emily Slaughter Community Foundation (ESCF) seeks to inspire a deeper interest and understanding of community service, leadership development and promoting economic empowerment.
With this giving, we foster beneficial relationships that will allow us to provide effective support to the communities that we serve.
The Emily Slaughter Community Foundation provides assistance to seniors in the community that are faced with unforeseen circumstances, while transitioning into hospice care. Our support will assist seniors in:
- Eliminating small personal expenses (non-luxury).
- Unforeseen circumstances (disconnected utilities, groceries, etc).
The ESCF provides assistance directly to the company listed and will be a one-time award in the amount of $250. The Emily Slaughter Community Foundation scholarships are awarded without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation.
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., hospice enrollment documents, Government I.D, etc.). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application, please mark “N/A” in the provided space.
- Type or print legibly.
- You will be notified via phone, Social Worker and email regarding the status of your application.
- If you have any questions about the application, please call 470-344-8856 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed Senior Community Grant application form.
- Hospice enrollment documents.
- Utility/Company address and contact information.
- Medical coverage.
- Proof of Medicaid/Medicare.
34 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2385
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Download Senior Grant Application